What does your good enough relationship/marriage look like? Do you need help navigating life together? Often many wonder what counseling can help them accomplish. We help couples who are struggling in the mundane every life issues learn to communicate, listen, feel connected and supported by their relationships. We work with couples who are overall happy but find something is missing to couples who are considering separation.
Below is a list of frequent reasons people choose to go to couples counseling.
- Arguing frequently
- Sexual issues
- Feeling like your partner doesn’t appreciate you
- Not feeling “heard” or respected
- Pre-marital counseling
- Communication issues
- Adjustment to parenthood within the relationship
How can we help? Here are some things we can tackle in our work together:
- Find new ways to connect with your partner in meaningful ways
- Know your partners world so you can enjoy and appreciate each other
- Restore or enhance your intimacy
- Restore or enhance your sex life
- Learn skills to communicate to feel heard and validated
- Gain conflict resolution skills to help manage disagreements
- Identify your own needs and learn to communicate clearly to your partner
We work with all couples including non traditional.