Hi! I am Allie Turner, LPC Owner and therapist at Willow Counseling & Wellness.
Though I enjoy working with a variety of clients I have a particular interest in working with clients who are struggling with anxiety/OCD, couples, recent traumatic events, and men/women who are successful, career driven and struggle to be their authentic selves.
Adults all ages
Recent Traumatic Events
Narcissistic Personalty Disorder
Private Pay Rates:
$125/ per 55 minute session
Extended Session 80 minutes
Sessions are 45-55 minutes as determined by your insurance plan.
- Blue Cross Blue Sheild/Anthem
- United Healthcare/Optum
I also accept some EAP plans.
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) is a form of psychotherapy that has been researched and demonstrated effectiveness in treating trauma and other distressing life events. To learn more about this treatment modality please visit
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an evidenced based treatment modality that is used to treat a variety of disorders and life issues. To learn more about CBT please visit :
Gottman Method is a researched method of psychotherapy that is used to work with couples that are struggling with relationship issues. To learn more about Gottman please visit:
Though my primary methods in my work with clients is listed above I also use a variety of methods in my work based upon the individual needs of my clients which include:
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Impact Therapy
- DBT Techniques
- Strength Based Approaches
- Motivational Interviewing
- Licensed Professional Counselor Licensed by the state of Georgia (Alberta Cobb Turner), LPC 011025
- Masters in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Adams State University
- Graduate Level Certification in Chemical Dependency from Union College
- Bachelors Degree in Human Services from Ottawa University
- Perinatal/Maternal Mental Health Training from Postpartum Support International
- SAFE EMDR Trained
- Completed Level 1 Gottman Training and use Gottman Method Couples Therapy in my work
- Level 2 Gottman Training currently in progress
- Completed intensive training in M-CBT
- Past work experience has given me the opportunity to work with all ages including ages 4 to 65+. I have worked in both private practice and community mental health providing individual, family, couples and group therapy dealing with a variety of life events and issues.